Sending a quick note (as promised) to recap Day 1 of the speakers at Funnel Hacking Live 👍🏼
I’m gonna keep this short, but if you have any questions about these nuggets (or what the hell Funnel Hacking Live is), just shoot me a reply and I’d be happy to answer them!
Russell Brunson on growing a company from $0 to $1 million:
- Focus on building ONE sales funnel that converts
- That funnel may not convert right away (it took him 6 tries)
- Start at the middle of your “value ladder” aka don’t try to grow your company by selling $7 ebooks…
Kaelin Poulin on building a CULT-ure:
- There are TWO steps to building a wildly engaged customer base
- Step #1 is to “attract your culture” aka don’t be afraid to share your thoughts, opinions, and values… HUMANIZE YOUR BRAND!
- Step #2 is to create an “identity shift” for your customers (what ‘new identity’ are they adopting when they buy from you?)
Natalie Hodson on connecting through vulnerability:
- The GREATEST human connector is ‘vulnerability’
- There are 4 steps to creating authentic, rich content
- Step #1 is to start with what you’re struggling with (ex. Going to the gym consistently)
- Step #2 is to show yourself grace (ex. It’s okay, because I’m not a perfect human and life can get busy)
- Step #3 is to relate it to other times you felt that way (ex. There was a time back in college where I would rarely go to the gym)
- Step #4 is to provide a solution aka your call-to-action (ex. I’ve designed a workout program for the busy millennial)
I hope these notes were helpful for you as you start and grow your own business!
Thanks for being on my email list, and if you enjoyed these notes from today just wait for tomorrow’s speakers…